Great to see you here! Join our community and…
Our organization always appreciates the generosity and involvement of people like you, with every contribution going towards making Vision 2020 an even better Non-Profit than it already is.
Make a difference today!
If you are seeing this page, you are one of the fortunate ones. Look around you. You will realise that we live in a very unequal world.
While the majority of people in wealthy countries have plenty, billions of people are denied their most basic needs – daily food, basic shelter, clean water and sanitation, health care, and basic education.
We may not be able to solve world hunger. But individually we think if there is a way to make a difference to improve the quality of lives of at least some of those people in need. When we all come together our efforts become easier, and the results become significant. At Vision 2020 we want to facilitate to make this happen.
Collectively we can make a difference.
Check out our Events Calendar and join us!
The work we do is aimed at providing a holistic and sustainable approach to solving some of our society’s biggest challenges. We make sure our beneficiaries are empowered by creating opportunities for individuals and communities.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Who are we?
Vision 2020 Australia is a voluntary, non-profit and a charitable organisation registered in the State of New South Wales, Australia.
Set up in 2002, with the objective of serving those members of the society who are vulnerable and in need of support.
Our focus is to provide infrastructure support to improve the quality of lives for people in Orphanages, Hospitals, Hospices, Rehabilitation Centres, Schools, Welfare centres for women, Aged care facilities etc.
Over the years we have raised more than $320,000 as donations and contributed every dollar towards the cause by supporting over 25 projects. We do not have administration costs. The organisation is administered by a highly committed group of volunteers who do not receive any kind of compensation for their work – every dollar received as donation goes towards the charity purpose.
It is a great privilege for Vision 2020 to be recognised as a Charity registered with Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC). We have also been given the status of Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) by Australian Government. This means donors can claim any donation of more than $2 towards Vision 2020 as a tax-deductible item as per ATO rules.
How can you help?
- Vision 2020 is managed by a group of volunteers who all have busy lives with work and family commitments.
- Volunteering is one of the simplest ways you can help our cause. We believe the easiest way for our initiatives to be successful is for the community to actively get involved. This is an easy and efficient way of contributing to the sincere work we do at Vision 2020.
- Get in touch with one of our friendly volunteers at email@example.com or through Facebook to discuss how you can work with us to achieve common goals and provide help where it is most needed.
- Once you have been a life member for over a year, you have the privilege to be elected as a member of the managing committee and take up a portfolio that best suits your skill sets and interests.
- As a member and supporter, you can nominate projects for funding and work with us to raise funds and monitor how the funds are contributed to the projects.
- You can also celebrate your family events – be it birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, graduation, or retirement, with a donation to Vision 2020. You can request families and friends to donate to us on your behalf. It will also help them get a tax benefit which could further their contributions. Your celebrations will bring happiness to others.
- Spread the word and invite your family, friends, and colleagues to support us. Participate in our activities to raise awareness and funds for charity.
- Come and enjoy being part of this Vision 2020 family. They are so committed and are doing significant contributions.